We would like to extend huge congratulations to Tim Jacques for being ranked as a leading junior in the latest publication of Legal500 for Personal Injury.
Tim was recognised because “he has great empathy with clients, and is highly effective before a Court.” This is a fantastic reference to have received and proves Tim has the qualities and skills that are required to settle clients’ anxieties and help guide them through such difficult times whilst also being able to represent their interests in Court brilliantly.
Tim’s Personal Injury practice includes all manner of types of cases including occupier’s liability, employer’s liability, and claims against local and highway authorities. He has extensive experience in cases involving workplace stress, total career loss and life changing injuries too. Some of his recent cases have included:
- Assisting a claimant in an employer’s liability amputation claim;
- Advising and representing the family of the victim of a fatal workplace accident at both the inquest and during the subsequent proceedings;
- Acting for a steelworker whose career was ended by an industrial accident;
- Advising and representing a child who suffered significant physical and psychological injuries in a horse riding accident, resulting in a six figure settlement of their claim; and
- Advising a child victim of sexual abuse in a Criminal Injuries Compensation claim.
Tim also has substantial experience of road traffic claims, including disputes relating to low velocity injuries, staged accidents and allegations of fundamental dishonesty.
To view Tim’s profile, click here.