Remote Connection Suites
We all need to work in a safe environment, so we now have three fully equipped office suites for fully remote / hybrid hearings and conferences.
About our suites
Situated on the lower ground floor of our offices in central Birmingham, these suites are available to anyone from the legal profession. All three suites have the latest remote connection technology. Either we can facilitate the connection for you, or the suite can be adapted to any video or audio system provided.
Our commitment is to provide a professional workstation that makes it easier for you to connect remotely and an environment which is confidential and safe for you to use with your clients.
Professional, confidential and Covid-19 secure
This facility is our contribution to helping Courts reduce the backlog in legal proceedings.
Clients will be able to give proper instructions and it will provide a confidential and safe location for witnesses and/or experts to give evidence without distraction or influence. It is available for use for all types of hearings, regardless of area of law and can be booked seamlessly using our on-line booking system.
State of the art
All three suites are equipped with screens partioning the workstations so that they comply with Covid-19 secure guidelines. Two suites can accommodate three people and a third can accommodate two people. Each suite features:
- 40 inch HD screens to ensure a clear picture.
- HD wide aspect webcams.
- Fibre connectivity (100G Fibre leased line) to ensure the fastest possible connection.
- State of the art telephone conferencing, to include recording facilities.
Use of our remote connection suites will be entirely free for any party or professional in cases where Counsel from our Chambers are instructed. Otherwise a nominal charge of £50 per hour plus VAT will apply.
Safety is our highest priority
In order to ensure that we can offer this service safely and to the highest standard, whilst ensuring compliance with Covid-19 secure guidance, we are taking all necessary precautions. These will be subject to regular review.
- Contactless entry at street level to minimise footfall in our main building.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations in each suite and at entrance.
- Disposable masks and gloves provided to users upon arrival.
- Social distancing measures in place throughout.
- Use of partition screens on each station to separate users.
- Suites are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use.