Barrister | Called 2021
Before joining Cornwall Street, George qualified as a barrister within a firm of solicitors. He has gained experience of the criminal justice system as a paralegal, adviser at the Citizens Advice Bureau, and as an usher at Swindon Magistrates Court.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Lincoln
- Bar Vocational Course (BVC), University of the West of England
George practices solely in general crime before the Crown and Magistrates Court.
George is known to be an exceptionally focused individual who takes great pride in his ability to scrutinise evidence and utilise deficiencies within it to assist in the defence of his clients.
He is very approachable and is able to build a quick rapport with clients from all walks of life, taking time to ensure that they always understand their options, and what to expect during the lifetime of their case.
- Lord Denning Scholarship (2018)
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- A Practical Approach to Road Traffic Law (Chapter 13, Wanton and Furious Driving and Chamber 21, Penalty Points and Disqualification)