Barrister | Called 2017
Olivia has a busy practice across a broad area of criminal law. Olivia was called to the Bar in 2017 with a Very Competent grade from the Bar Professional Training Course which she completed at the University of Law Birmingham.
Prior to completing pupillage at Cornwall Street, Olivia worked for West Midlands Police as Contact Officer, at the front line answering 999 emergency calls from members of the public.
Olivia has always had a keen interest in criminal practice, and is developing a wealth of experience both in the Magistrates and Crown Court.
Education and qualifications:
- First Class Honours, LLB Law, Birmingham City University
- Very Competent, Bar Professional Training Course, University of Law
- Distinction, LLM Professional Legal Practice, University of Law
- Lincolns Inn Member
- CPS Panel: Grade 2
- Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincolns Inn
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincolns Inn
- University of Law Wig Scholarship